Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy in the home helps children build skills and reduce problem behaviors.
Our ABA services are based on universally recognized, developmentally appropriate teaching methods, and help to improve the lives of children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorder and other developmental disabilities, as well as those with neurobehavioral disorders.
What we offer:
- An initial comprehensive assessment to determine the strengths and challenges of the child/adolescent
- Collaboration with the family to develop an individualized treatment plan
- Development of a behavior support plan to address challenging behaviors
- Direct instruction in the natural environment, including home and community settings
- Parent training and consultation to foster generalization of skills
- Real-time data collection in each session to evaluate the effectiveness of the interventions
- Semi-annual assessment to monitor progress toward goals
- Coordination with school, medical professionals, and related service providers
- Oversight of all services by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst
Working together with families
Parents/caregivers are active members of their child’s treatment team. We encourage participation in services so parents/caregivers can become “co-teachers” during their child’s sessions. Active family participation encourages the child to use newly learned skills outside of sessions. We can also arrange for services to be provided in a childcare setting to accommodate working parents.
Home-based therapists provide parent education and training to ensure that the skills children learn during their therapy sessions are maintained and refined at home.
(Select for contact information and to learn more)
- Central Coast, Central Valley and Bay Area, California
- Columbus, Georgia
- Savannah, Georgia
- Central and Eastern Massachusetts
- Randolph, Massachusetts
- West Springfield, Massachusetts
- Wilmington, Massachusetts
- Jacksonville, North Carolina
- Wilmington, North Carolina
- Richmond, Virginia