May Institute is a provider of continuing education for psychologists, social workers, and educators.
Each year, we provide over 20 hours of continuing professional education in the form of workshops and seminars. Guest speakers represent some of the most influential leaders in our field.
View our events calendar for more information.
Past speakers have included:
- Robert Liberman, M.D.
- Todd Risley, Ph.D.
- Gerald Koocher, Ph.D., ABPP
- Beth Sulzer-Azaroff, Ph.D.
- Nirby Singh, Ph.D.
- George DuPaul, Ph.D.
The topics include some of the most contemporary issues facing clinicians and educators:
- Child sexual abuse
- Forensic evaluation and risk assessment
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Law and ethics
- Family and community-based interventions
- Autism and other developmental disabilities
- Severe and persistent mental illness
May is approved by the American Psychological Association, the Behavior Analyst Certification Board, and the National Association of Social Workers as a continuing education sponsor.