May Institute strives to comply with all federal and state regulations. As part of our ongoing efforts, we have developed and implemented comprehensive compliance programs that include prevention and detection of possible violations. We invite you to learn more about our policies:
- Conflict of Interest Policy for Board of Trustees, Officers, Directors, and Other Key Employees
- Conflict of Interest Policy, Human Resources
- Non-Retaliation/Whistleblower, Human Resources
- IRS Form 990 - The IRS Form 990, Return of Organization Exempt from Income Tax, has been filed with the Internal Revenue Service and the Massachusetts Attorney General's Division of Public Charities. A separate IRS Form 990 is filed for The May Institute, Inc., and each of its affiliated organizations. A copy of the most recently filed Form 990 is available upon request.
- IRS 501(c)(3) Certification (pdf)
- IRS 501(c)(3) Certification and Governing Documents (pdf) for National Autism Center
- IRS 501(c)(c) Certification and Governing Documents (pdf) for Greater Springfield Residences, Inc.
For more information about any of our policies, please contact our Privacy Office at 781.440.0400 or email us at email@example.com.