May Center School in Woburn has moved to Wilmington, Mass!
Due to increased demand for our services, the May Center School for Autism and Developmental Disabilities
in Woburn has expanded and moved to a new location in Wilmington as of March 27, 2017!
Our new site in Wilmington (only 4.5 miles from our current Woburn location) will allow us to greatly expand while maintaining the exceptional educational services you’ve come to expect. Our expert staff will be able to do even more to educate students ages 3–22. We continue to offer a full-day, 12-month program.
- Bright, brand new facility for students with autism and other developmental disabilities
- Cafeteria, gross motor skills room, adaptive gymnasium, library/media center, and art/music room
- Enhanced Vocational and Employment Program, including a fully functional kitchen, school store and expanded capacity for vocational training; closer proximity to local businesses
- 22,000-square-foot space, almost doubling our square footage
- New 3,000-square-foot outdoor play area
Our new address is:
50-E Concord Street, Suite 550
Wilmington, MA 01887
Main phone: 978.909.3990
For more information, or to book your personal tour of our new school, please contact Jaimie March at 781-932-3565 or email@example.com.