Each quarter, Our Employee Recognition & Appreciation Committee recognizes up to five employees who exemplify May Institute’s core values by demonstrating excellence in service delivery, and a collaborative, respectful, and positive approach to coworkers and the individuals served.
We are proud to announce our Spring 2016 Employee Spotlight Award winners! (Click on names to learn more about each one.)
Elizabeth (Liz) Benoit
Spotlight Awards are intended to acknowledge the contributions of staff that go above and beyond the everyday scope of their responsibilities, or those who have particularly excelled in the execution of a job duty. These contributions may include, but are not limited to:
Nominations are reviewed by a subcommittee, and winners chosen and recognized quarterly.
- Demonstrating excellence in service delivery to individuals/families served, or to co-workers
- Producing high quality work under a tight deadline
- Keeping operations running smoothly during a time of transition
- Implementing a new system or procedure that saves time and/or money
- Fostering camaraderie and collaboration within a department/program
- Boosting morale or fostering a positive, inclusive work environment
- Accomplishing a one-time, noteworthy achievement