May Institute and Bass Pro Shops are pleased to partner together to bring the autism community and those with other sensory disorders a fun and memorable holiday experience.
By attending, your family will:
· Enjoy one of childhood’s favorite traditions in Bass Pro Shops’ annual Winter Wonderland before the store is open to the public. Wonderland will be partially modified to decrease the likelihood that a child will feel overwhelmed or overstimulated.
· Register for a specific time to see Santa, so you do not have to worry about a long wait in line.
· Be greeted by a patient Santa, who has experience with children and young adults with special needs.
· Participate in sensory-friendly crafts and activities.
· Leave with a complimentary photo of your child with Santa.
Sensitive Santa events will be held, weather permitting, on:
Saturday, December 2 from 8 am – 9:30 am
Saturday, December 9 from 8 am – 9:30 am
All children and young adults must be accompanied by an adult.