Sensitive Santa online registration for both dates will open here on Monday, November 18 at 11AM!
Happy Holidays! May Institute and Bass Pro Shops are pleased to partner together to bring the autism community and those with other sensory disorders a fun and memorable holiday experience. The Sensitive Santa events are free, but advanced registration is required. We regret walk-ins cannot be accommodated.
Sensitive Santa events will be held, weather permitting:
Saturday, December 7 from 7:30am - 8:30am
Saturday, December 14 from 7:30am - 8:30am
Time allows for five families for each 15 minute slot.
Register only for one ticket per family.
By attending, your family will:
• Enjoy one of childhood’s favorite traditions in Bass Pro Shops’ annual Winter Wonderland before the store is open to the public. Wonderland will be partially modified to decrease the likelihood that a child will feel overwhelmed or overstimulated.
• Register for a specific time to see Santa, so you do not have to worry about a long wait in line.
• Be greeted by a patient Santa, who has experience with children and young adults with special needs.
• Participate in sensory friendly crafts and activities.
• Leave with a complimentary photo of your child with Santa.
All children and young adults must be accompanied by an adult.