Tuesday, October 3, 2017, 1:00pm - 3:30pm
Fall Open House - Our NEW May Center School, West Springfield, Mass.
Open to the Public
Join us as we celebrate the opening of our BRAND-NEW school on Capital Drive in West Springfield, Massachusetts. Please RSVP at the end of this page.
- TOUR our bright, new 17,000-square-foot facility which includes a new cafeteria, gross motor skills room, adaptive gymnasium, and library/media center
- LEARN about our services and enhanced Vocational and Employment Program, including a life skills apartment suite and a fully functional school store
- CONNECT with parents and professionals
- MEET our school leadership and teachers
- ATTEND a presentation on “Transitioning into Adult Services” by Margaret L. Walsh, M.A., BCBA, Clinical Director, May Center for Adult Services
1:00–1:15 p.m. Registration
1:15–1:30 p.m. Opening Remarks and Introductions
1:30 –2:30 p.m. Presentation: “Transitioning into Adult Services”
2:30 –3:00 p.m. School Tour
3:00–3:30 p.m. Reception/Networking*
*light refreshments will be served
To RSVP please fill out the form below.