Our staff members are uniquely qualified to provide the level of specialized care that enables each child to make significant and ongoing improvements in behavior, functional skills, communication, and social skills.
These improvements result from tireless work combined with our uncompromising commitment to the highest standards.
Center School staff include:
- Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA) and Licensed Applied Behavior Analysts (LABA)
- Educational professionals certified in special education administration
- Master’s-level licensed special education teachers
- Master’s-level behavior specialists
- Family service staff specializing in autism and ABA
- Adapted physical education, art, and music teachers
- Vocational coordinator with extensive experience in community placements
- Allied health professionals (occupational therapy, physical therapy, and speech and language pathology)
- Onsite school nursing
Our senior leadership team includes:
Jaimie L. March, B.S., Executive Director
Serra R. Langone, MS., M.Ed., BCBA, Clinical Director
Jessica Szczechowicz, M.Ed., Director of Education/Educational Administrator