Evaluation & Therapy
The May Counseling Center in Walpole, Mass., and May Institute Behavioral Health Services in West Roxbury, Mass., offer adults a broad range of emotional and psychological services.
Our highly trained, multi-disciplinary team consists of psychiatrists, psychologists, clinical social workers, nurses, and interns. These professionals provide specialized clinical care for key emotional and behavioral concerns including anxiety disorders, depression, eating disorders, women’s issues, and learning difficulties.
The professionals at our Centers strive to provide the most effective treatment, utilizing clinically proven, goal-oriented interventions and ongoing support. Our services include:
- Comprehensive diagnostic evaluations
- Individual, couples, and family therapy
- Specialized groups (psycho-educational, therapeutic, and skills training)
- Grief and loss groups
- 24-hour crisis services
- Medication evaluations and management
- Psychological and neuropsychological testing
- Separation and divorce counseling
- Dialectical behavior therapy